segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2009

The Mid-Night Sun... (Mais Co-Autores)


Canne's Model To Jim . =D



Soon ...


I'm walking down the streets
Covered by the disease of midnight sun...
It falls like the strongests sunbeans of mid-day
With his light burning out my eyes
My thinks, ideas, feelings...and my logic
Shinning in this new spots, It helps me
To be a better civillian? Or maybe someone convenient?
(They tell me how)
I like more of myself!
(They tell me when)
I must respect your choices!
Finally i guess those bless of Cain or someone else.
Put my head on the bead, and rest in peace
Disturbed, missing pieces of my past...
Waiting for the end. The end of the day and night
Under the midnight sun!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Untill The Last SunLight Fall Avalon lives in my Heart, Blackheart.