quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2018

Asthma

Canne's Model.review.of.my.childhood.sickness.




Have you ever felt powerless?
Isn't the regular unwell thing, it's more the agonizing pain on the throat and chest crumbling to an endless fear.

But I could not feel,
Even when you shared that life-sucking liquid from your lips to mine.
I could not think,
Despite all the ideas you put on my mind in the nights that turned to be days.
I could not eat,
For as hard that was plow the land below me and seed the fields with my bare hands.
I could not breathe,
Cause my chest was filled with hubris, sorrow, and disgust for all that things you did and forget about it.

There's not only feeling in the creation that can be  worst than be unable to pump air into your lungs,
I was not afraid to die, I was not afraid to choke, or to pass out when the oxygen stops coming into my brain.
I knew I was gone by the time I let you in, give you the extra keys to do as you please into the house.
Now you invited so many other ghosts, thoughts and figures in disguise that I can't even recognize the place.
I'm fading out, and to be born again I know that shot of medicine  I was hoping to get will arrive soon, or not and you will suffocate me with a tender lie and smile to everybody outside when it's over.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Untill The Last SunLight Fall Avalon lives in my Heart, Blackheart.